Now that I have my office/vanity room set up, I’ve been able to organize everything so it’s super accessible. Over the weekend I had to venture out for lunch in San Francisco and decided to play around with my new Makeup Revolution Affirmation palette. Super affordable, the colors are quite pigmented and who doesn’t love 32 shadows for $15. The look pictured below includes the affirmation palette, as well as ColourPop’s liquid matte lipstick in the color Trap. Read below to see how I got this look. If you’ve created a similar look, please let me know! I’d love to see it.
- Hangover primer by Too Faced
- Born This Way foundation in the color Warm Nude by Too Faced
- Born This Way concealer in the color Light by Too Faced (placed under the eyes, forehead, bridge of nose, cupid’s bow, chin and laugh lines)
- Primed & Poreless loose powder by Too Faced (placed wherever concealer was applied)
- Cocoa Powder Foundation in the color Light/Medium by Too Faced (stippled on and then blended out)
- Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil in the color 04 Medium by Benefit Cosmetics
- Cocoa Contour palette by Too Faced
- Sweetheart Blush in Something About Berry by Too Faced
- Candlelight Glow highlight in the color Warm Glow by Too Faced
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay (placed on lid up to brow bone)
- Affirmation Eyeshadow palette by Makeup Revolution (see image for step-by-step placement of color)
- Using a clean eyeshadow brush, place color A on lid up to brow bone.
- Using a clean blending brush, place color B in the crease, blending in windshield wiper motions. Blend color B into the outer “V” of the eye, placing a little on the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Using the same eyeshadow brush you used to apply color A, apply color C on the eyelid, covering any empty spots with color C. Apply color C on inner corners.
- If necessary, apply color B into the crease again to deepen the color.
- Using a clean fluffy blending brush, blend crease out so lines aren’t as harsh.
- Using either a clean eyeshadow brush or an eyeliner brush, apply color D to brow bone (under eyebrow) to highlight.
- Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in the color jet black by Bobbi Brown
- They’re Real mascara by Benefit Cosmetics
- Lippie Stix Primer by ColourPop
- Ultra Matte Lip in the color Trap by ColourPop
- Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick in the color Miso Pretty by Too Faced (applied a few dots over Trap by ColourPop and blended to lighten the color a bit)
- All-Nighter Setting Spray by Urban Decay