Hi loves! I know it has been a while since I posted on here and I am so sorry about that! My new job has been my priority the last few months, but now I’m back in full swing. I am kicking 2017 off with my first-ever makeup tutorial! I tried really hard to get this to work properly, but did run into some technical difficulties. That’s okay, though, because it’s all a learning experience, right? This tutorial features almost all Too Faced products and I’ve written about this look before in my Natural Glow Party Look post. I hope you enjoy the video and please subscribe to my channel!
Tag: makeup brushes
My Latest Too Faced Haul
Okay, so if you haven’t noticed by now, I’m seriously obsessed with Too Faced products. I ordered this package about two weeks ago and just unboxed it over the weekend and I wanted to share my loot with you. I have yet to try anything since I was in a rush to get out the door this morning, so I will experimenting throughout the week and weekend with these products.
- Mr. Right Perfect Powder Brush – I am so excited to use this. I am currently using an angled blush brush and sometimes it grabs too much pigment for my cheeks.
- Hangover Rx Primer – Need I say more? This is my new favorite primer. I’m always excited to get the free sample of it with every purchase (I have about three of them now), and it smells like coconut and hydrates my skin like no other.
- Cocoa Contour Palette – I have never contoured before, but have watched enough YouTube videos to see how chiseled it can make your jaw line and how defined your cheekbones can look, so I decided to give this a shot. I’ll play around with it this weekend. I love that Too Faced gives a little instruction book with it.
- Mascara Melt-Off – I have the hardest time getting mascara off with my makeup remover towelettes. I am super excited to try this product. All you have to do is leave it in for 1 minute and then voila! Your mascara comes right off.
- Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick in Miso Pretty – I’ve been loving this formula for liquid matte lipsticks. I got this ballerina pink as a color to use on top of others to make it lighter.
- Sweetheart Blush in Something About Berry – Excited to try this new combo blush color. I can combine all three together, or use just one or two of them.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments!
My Latest Haul from Too Faced
I have been obsessed with Too Faced products for quite a while now, and they just came out with the Melted Matte liquid lipstick and I decided to order a couple shades, as well as some other things (like their set of brushes). Here’s my latest haul, with some pictures of the packaging, because it’s just that cute.
From left to right:
Pro-Essential Teddy Bear Hair brush set
Melted Matte lipsticks in Queen B and Sell Out
Lip Insurance Lip Primer
Perfect Lips lip liner in nude
Hangover primer (deluxe sample size)