Earlier this week I shared with you my whole look for the White Hot Summer party I attended. What I didn’t show you is a close up of the eyes, so here you go! The hubby and I are heading out to a friend’s birthday dinner tonight, so I thought I’d recreate the eye look. See the step-by-step instructions for this eye look below the photo.
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original by Urban Decay. Apply all over your lid and up to brow bone.
- Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette by Too Faced. See below for colors and placement.
- Using an all over eyeshadow brush, apply White Chocolate on lid up to brow bone.
- Using a clean blending brush, apply Salted Caramel in the crease. Be sure to tap off excess shadow before applying. Start with little color and add more to deepen the color if necessary. Keep applying to the outer corner of your eye, to mid-eyelid.
- Using the same all over eyeshadow brush you used for White Chocolate, apply Marzipanon the center of your eyelid to the inner corner.
- If needed, apply more Salted Caramel in the crease with the blending brush used. To soften the crease, take a clean blending brush and blend it out.
- On brow bone, apply Champagne Truffle to highlight and line the bottom of your eyebrow.
- Apply Champagne Truffle on your inner corners to brighten your eyes a bit.
- 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in Legend (black) by Urban Decay. Running out of this, too, so I purchased a Too Faced one to see which looks better.
- Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink by Bobbi Brown. I haven’t used a liquid eyeliner since purchasing this, but watched a MannyMUA video last night that uses a brush and liquid eyeliner. I feel like I have more control with a brush rather than what comes with the liquid eyeliner.
- They’re Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics. No need for falsies with this.