Hi loves! I know it has been a while since I posted on here and I am so sorry about that! My new job has been my priority the last few months, but now I’m back in full swing. I am kicking 2017 off with my first-ever makeup tutorial! I tried really hard to get this to work properly, but did run into some technical difficulties. That’s okay, though, because it’s all a learning experience, right? This tutorial features almost all Too Faced products and I’ve written about this look before in my Natural Glow Party Look post. I hope you enjoy the video and please subscribe to my channel!
Today I am heading back to my alma mater, San Francisco State University, to help judge magazine ideas for a contemporary magazines class (my full time job is the digital media manager for Marin Magazine in Sausalito, CA). That being said, I decided to do a full face of makeup today since I will be out representing the magazine. Why do I call it “professional glam”? Because the gold layer of eyeshadow has glitter galore in it. Subtle enough for the workplace, but glamorous enough to up your every day makeup game. I used a variety of products that I will list below. Here are a couple snaps of my look:
- Primed & Poreless pure primer by Too Faced
- Born This Way liquid foundation in warm nude by Too Faced (applied with a beauty blender)
- Bye Bye Under Eye concealer by it Cosmetics
- Primed & Poreless priming powder (translucent), this sets the foundation and gives an airbrushed look
- Smashbox Blush Rush in the color Passion
- Eyeshadow primer potion by Urban Decay
- Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette by Urban Decay
- On lid: Limit
- On lid and crease (wet your eyeshadow brush first): Trick
- On crease up to brow bone and a little on inner corners: Naked Lunch by MAC Cosmetics
- Blend from crease up to mix colors
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black ink
- They’re Real mascara by Benefit Cosmetics
- Lip Insurance lip primer, matte finish by Too Faced
- Perfect Lips Long Lasting Liner in Perfect Nude by Too Faced
- Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick in Child Star by Too Faced
- All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay
So that’s my look! I received my latest Too Faced order yesterday and will be writing a post about those products soon, as well as my before and after series with the solid beautycleanser I purchased from Sephora.
I hope you like this look!