I finally got around to using my Swamp Queen, tarte x grav3yard girl palette over the weekend. It has been a while since I ordered it from Ulta, but I was wearing the right colors Saturday night to pair with an eye look. I also used some of my new ColourPop products, which I unbox in this video.
As you can tell from the hyperlink above, I started a new YouTube channel and am really excited about it! Please subscribe if you like Blush and Lipstick.
Here’s the look!
- Hangover Rx Primer by Too Faced
- Born This Way Foundation in Warm Nude by Too Faced
- Primed & Poreless loose powder by Too Faced
- Cocoa Foundation in Light/Medium by Too Faced
- Cocoa Contour Palette by Too Faced
- Super Cheek Shock in Aphrodisiac by ColourPop Cosmetics
- Super Cheek Shock (pearlized) in Butterfly Beach by ColourPop Cosmetics
I will provide a step-by-step application on how to get this eye look.
- Apply Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion (in original) on lid and a little above the crease.
- Using the Makeup Revolution Affirmation palette and a firm eyeshadow brush, I applied the matte white shade on my lid up to my brow bone.
- Taking a fluffy blending brush, I applied natural peaches from the Grav3yardGirl x Tarte Swamp Queen palette in my crease, blending up.
- Once I had the right color with natural peaches, i took a firmer blending brush and applied dogman in the crease, slightly below natural peaches, and in the outer “v” of the eye.
- Using the same firm eyeshadow brush I used to apply that white matte shade from the MR palette, I applied sassy bun on my lid, adding a little glam to the look.
- If needed, reapply natural peaches to the crease to soften the look a bit.
- Using a clean, fluffy blending brush, blend the crease up a little more to get rid of harsh lines.
- BFF pencil liner by ColourPop Cosmetics
- Melted Matte Liquified Liquid Lipstick in Child Star by Too Faced
If you like this look and want to see a tutorial of it on my YouTube channel, leave a comment below! Also, what looks have you created with the Swamp Queen palette by Grav3yardGirl x Tarte? I’d love to know.