After a three day delay (I tweeted out to Ipsy and they were really accommodating), my June glam bag finally arrived yesterday. I have to say, I am obsessed with everything I received this month. Granted, I always get a sneak peek by sharing on social media before they even send it. The theme for the month is “Rebel Rebel” so the bag is super cute (all graffiti) and, like I said, I’m loving the items. Here’s an image with descriptions below.
- Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray. This smells like coconut and is amazing. I let my boss try it yesterday and it seemed to work well in her hair. I will definitely be trying it out tomorrow.
- theBalm Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Moskowitz. This color is great for creating a burgundy smokey eye. I can’t wait to try it out this weekend.
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Illuminating Baked Highlighter in Bellisima. I am obsessed with highlighting my cheeks, cupid’s bow and a little on my nose. I am wearing this highlighter today. It goes on sheer at first, but after layering a couple times, it has this blue iridescence to it when the light hits your cheeks. Super beautiful and pearly.
- Royal & Langnickel MODA Crease/Smudge Brush. Need I say more? A girl can never have too many blending and eyeshadow combo brushes. Plus it’s teal – one of my favorite colors.
- Mirabella Beauty Magic Marker Eyeliner in Very Black. I have been using my gel eyeliner by Bobbi Brown lately, but am open to trying out liquid eyeliners again. This brush at the end is a little short, so I’m hoping it’s flexible.
If you’re wanting to experiment with new makeup or try new brands, I highly recommend subscribing to the Ipsy Glam Bag. It’s only $10 per month and you get these full size samples every time. Fill out your profile and pick your favorite brands and you’re good to go.
Do you subscribe to something similar? Let me know in the comments.