It’s summertime and the living is easy. On Sunday, my work threw a fabulous White Hot Summer party with Cavallo Point Lodge in Sausalito, CA. Since people had to show up in their best summer whites, I decided to create a simple, natural glow look. Below is a photo from my snapchat. I didn’t get a close up of my eyeshadow, however, I plan on doing this look again, so I will update with a new photo then. Also, I recently added some ombré highlights, so I’m looking blonder and tanner. 🙂 This look is using primarily Too Faced products.
- Hangover Replenishing Face Primer by Too Faced. I am loving this primer. It hydrates my skin and smells amazing.
- Born This Way Foundation in Warm Nude by Too Faced. You know me; this is my go-to foundation.
- Bye Bye Under Eye concealer by it Cosmetics. Again, my go-to concealer. However, I did run out of it this morning. Onto the next! 😀
- Primed & Poreless Priming Powder by Too Faced. Use a brush to set your concealer, wherever you apply it.
- Cocoa Powder Foundation in Light/Medium by Too Faced. Use this as an all-over powder to set your liquid foundation. It gives you a more flawless, HD look.
- Blush Rush in Passion by Smashbox. Gives my cheeks a rosy look. Apply lightly.
- Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder in Warm Glow by Too Faced. Apply above your blush on your cheeks. Option to apply on cupids bow and on the tip of your nose.
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original by Urban Decay. Apply all over your lid and up to brow bone.
- Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette by Too Faced. See below for colors and placement.
- Using an all over eyeshadow brush, apply White Chocolate on lid up to brow bone.
- Using a clean blending brush, apply Salted Caramel in the crease. Be sure to tap off excess shadow before applying. Start with little color and add more to deepen the color if necessary. Keep applying to the outer corner of your eye, to mid-eyelid.
- Using the same all over eyeshadow brush you used for White Chocolate, apply Marzipan on the center of your eyelid to the inner corner.
- If needed, apply more Salted Caramel in the crease with the blending brush used. To soften the crease, take a clean blending brush and blend it out.
- On brow bone, apply Champagne Truffle to highlight and line the bottom of your eyebrow.
- Apply Champagne Truffle on your inner corners to brighten your eyes a bit.
- 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in Legend (black) by Urban Decay. Running out of this, too, so I purchased a Too Faced one to see which looks better.
- Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink by Bobbi Brown. I haven’t used a liquid eyeliner since purchasing this, but watched a MannyMUA video last night that uses a brush and liquid eyeliner. I feel like I have more control with a brush rather than what comes with the liquid eyeliner.
- They’re Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics. No need for falsies with this.
- Lip Insurance Lip Primer with Matte Finish by Too Faced
- Perfect Lips Lip Pencil in Perfect/Neutral Spice by Too Faced
- Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick in Child Star by Too Faced. This has been my go-to matte lipstick as of late. It lasts all day and the color goes with everything.
- All Nighter Setting Spray by Urban Decay. Love this stuff. Never leave the house without spraying some on.
Since this look consisted of neutrals and pinks, the melted matte lipstick really added some depth to the look. I will definitely be doing this look again (probably this weekend for a friend’s birthday party).
I’d love to see your favorite natural glow party looks for summer! Tag me on Instagram @blush.and.lipstick! 🙂