Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week. As for me, my body is fighting off some kind of stress cold, I think, so I haven’t done a full face of makeup since last weekend, but wanted to share this out-the-door look with you. I’m sure you’ve seen similar photos on my Instagram about it since I tend to do this makeup every day, but I wanted to share it with you in case you need a quick makeup look for the day. I’d say this look takes me about 15-20 minutes to do, maybe a little less. This look mainly consists of foundation, blush, eyeliner on the waterline, blush, highlighter and lipstick. No eyeshadow, mascara or liquid eyeliner. 🙂
- Hangover Primer by Too Faced
- Born This Way foundation in Warm Nude by Too Faced
- Absolutely Flawless concealer in Light by Too Faced
- Primed & Poreless loose powder by Too Faced (place this wherever you applied concealer)
- 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner in Perversion (black) by Urban Decay
- Cocoa Powder foundation in Light/Medium by Too Faced (I put this on to set my liquid foundation and to give my skin an HD look)
- Smashbox Blush Rush in Passion
- Candlelight Glow highlighter in Warm Glow by Too Faced
- Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray
- Lip Insurance lip primer with a matte finish by Too Faced
- Perfect Lips Liner in perfect nude by Too Faced
- Melted Matte liquified lipstick in child star by Too Faced
That’s the look! I apply my foundation with a beauty blender so I’m not using my hands, and then I apply my concealer with a brush and then go back with the beauty blender to make it look more natural. I tend to apply foundation and the blended concealer on my eyelids and brow bone to hide the redness. As you can see by the photo, no hardcore eye makeup!
Do you have an out-the-door look? Let me know in the comments.